In the spirit of trying to be of use to others, let me tell you about systems.
Many of them are digital, but some of just inherent.
These have helped me organise my life, alongside with those reminders I posted yesterday:
- Notion — my digital workspace; to-dos, goals etc.
- Roam — thoughts capture; markdown, connected thoughts
- Medium — daily blog; dump, after 5pm everyday — vital
- Spotify — music; morning and during blog, one song on repeat
- Notebooks — notes; A6, A5: all chicken-scratch
- Whiteboard — anything; helped me with (in)sanity
Each has its purpose, but is not used all the time.
Find what works for you.
PS: I have no (explicit) routines, I don’t believe in them — just do you.